Northshore Manufacturing, home of Builtrite branded products, is pleased to announce new and improved changes to its line of Pulpwood Grapples. Most of these improvements revolve around making the product easier to maintain, enhance the durability and weight reduction. These grapples are designed for bulk handling of short wood at wood processing facilities. Key features include:
- 360° continuous rotation on a heavy duty, 20” bearing with an advanced, high torque motor and a high pressure hy- draulic swivel.
- Optimum arm curvature for gathering and handling the maximum number of logs.
- High tensile steel used throughout.
- Arm tips made from hardened, abrasion resistant material.
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings.
- High pressure cylinders.
- Easily accessible, yet well protected grease zerks.
- Synchronized jaws for precise picking and placement. Gears are weld-in replaceable.
- Heavy duty mechanical stops for open and close.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Heavy duty bunching chain for holding partial loads.
- Bolt-on butt plate on one or both sides for evening out stacks of wood.